Greenworks trimmers are powerful, lightweight, and easy to use. But like any trimmer, they eventually need a new head. In this article, we’ll recommend 3 Greenworks trimmer head replacement best picks for 80v, 60v and 40v machines.
Greenworks trimmer head replacement
If you have a Greenworks trimmer, you may eventually need to replace the trimmer head. This is a relatively easy process, but there are a few things you need to know before you begin. In this blog post, we’ll give you a quick overview of the process of replacing a Greenworks trimmer head, as well as some tips to make the job easier.
- First, you’ll need to purchase a replacement trimmer head for your Greenworks trimmer. You can find these online or at your local hardware store. Make sure to get the correct head for your model of trimmer.
- Once you have the replacement head, you’ll need to remove the old head from the trimmer. To do this, you’ll need to remove the spool of line from the old head. Once the spool is removed, you should be able to unscrew the old head from the trimmer.
- Now, you can install the new head onto the trimmer. Start by threading the new head onto the trimmer, then screw it on tightly. Once the new head is in place, you can put the spool of line back on and start using your trimmer again.
That’s all there is to it! Replacing a Greenworks trimmer head is a quick and easy process. Just make sure to get the right head for your model of trimmer, and you’ll be back to trimming in no time.
Can you replace Greenworks trimmer heads?
It is possible to replace the Greenworks trimmer head with another brand, but it may not be compatible with all models. Be sure to check the model number of your trimmer to see if it is compatible with the brand of head you are considering purchasing.
Are all Greenworks trimmer heads interchangeable?
The short answer is no, all Greenworks trimmer heads are not interchangeable. The Greenworks trimmer head that came with your particular model will only work with that model. Some heads are designed for specific trimmers, while others are made to be compatible with multiple trimmer models. Be sure to check the product compatibility before purchasing a new head.
Greenworks 80v trimmer head replacement guide and best pick
This guide will show you how to replace the trimmer head on a Greenworks 80v trimmer.
- First, remove the old trimmer head by unscrewing it from the shaft. Be sure to remove any old line that may be stuck in the head.
- Next, install the new trimmer head by screwing it onto the shaft. Be sure to tighten it securely.
- Now you’re ready to get back to trimming! Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions when replacing the trimmer head to ensure optimal performance.
Now that you know how to replace the head on your Greenworks 80v trimmer, you might be wondering what the best replacement head is. We’ve done the research for you and have found that the best replacement head is the Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery Powered String Trimmer and Edger Head.
This trimmer head is compatible with all Greenworks G-MAX 40V tools, and it features a bump feed system that makes it easy to advance the line. It also has a 14-inch cutting swath, so you can trim more in less time. Plus, it comes with a 2-year warranty, so you can be confident that it’s a quality product.
Greenworks 60v trimmer head replacement guide and best pick
If you are in need of a new trimmer head for your Greenworks 60v trimmer, this guide will show you how to replace it. You will need a new trimmer head, a screwdriver, and a pair of pliers.
- Remove the old trimmer head. Start by unscrewing the bolt that secures the trimmer head to the trimmer shaft. Use a screwdriver to remove the bolt. Once the bolt is removed, you should be able to pull the trimmer head off of the shaft.
- Install the new trimmer head. Line up the new trimmer head with the shaft of the trimmer. Push the head onto the shaft until it is snug. Screw the bolt back into place to secure the head.
- Test the new trimmer head. Start up your trimmer and test it out. Make sure the new head is spinning correctly and that it is cutting the grass properly. If everything looks good, you are all set!
Now that you know how to replace the head on your Greenworks 60v trimmer, you may be wondering which head is the best to use. There are a few different options available, but our top pick is the Greenworks Trimmer 60v Replacement Head. This head is specifically designed for use with the Greenworks 60v trimmer and it’s easy to install. Plus, it’s backed by a 4-year warranty, so you can be sure it’s a high-quality head that will last.
Greenworks 40v trimmer head replacement guide and best pick
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about replacing the head on your Greenworks 40v trimmer until it’s too late. And by then, it’s usually a real pain to get the old one off and the new one on. But it doesn’t have to be that way! With a little bit of know-how, you can replace the head on your Greenworks 40v trimmer in no time flat. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A new Greenworks 40v trimmer head
- A Phillips head screwdriver
- A flathead screwdriver
First, remove the old trimmer head by unscrewing the two screws that hold it in place. Then, simply slide the new head into place and screw it on tightly. That’s it! You’re now ready to get back to trimming your lawn.
Now that you know how to replace the trimmer head on your Greenworks 40v trimmer, let’s take a look at our top pick for the best replacement head. Our top pick is the Greenworks 40v G-MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger.
This trimmer head is made from durable materials and is designed to be compatible with all Greenworks 40v trimmers. It also features a 20-inch cutting swath, making it ideal for trimming around the edges of your lawn or garden.
How do you remove the head of a Greenworks trimmer?
To remove the head of a Greenworks trimmer, you will need to first remove the spool. To do this, you will need to unscrew the knob at the top of the trimmer head. Once the knob is unscrewed, you can pull the spool out of the trimmer head. With the spool removed, you will then be able to unscrew the trimmer head from the trimmer body.
How do you replace the head on a Greenworks trimmer?
- Disconnect the spark plug wire from the spark plug to prevent the trimmer from accidentally starting while you are working on it.
- Use the Phillips head screwdriver to remove the two screws that hold the head cover in place.
- Lift the head cover off of the trimmer.
- Use the allen wrench to remove the bolt that holds the trimmer head in place.
- Remove the old trimmer head and install the new one.
- Use the allen wrench to secure the new trimmer head in place.
- Reattach the head cover and use the Phillips head screwdriver to secure it in place.
- Reconnect the spark plug wire to the spark plug.
If you’re having trouble removing the trimmer head from your Greenworks trimmer, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Many people have difficulty with this process, but it is possible to do it with a little bit of patience and effort. There are a few things that you can try if you’re having trouble removing the trimmer head from your Greenworks trimmer.
- First, make sure that you’re using the correct size wrench or socket – if the wrench is too small, it won’t be able to loosen the head.
- Second, try using a lubricant on the head, such as WD-40 or silicone spray. This can help to loosen the head and make it easier to remove.
- If you’re still having trouble removing the trimmer head, you may need to take your trimmer to a professional for help. They will be able to remove the head for you and will also be able to help you troubleshoot any other issues that you’re having with your trimmer.
Looking for a new trimmer head for your Greenworks trimmer? Check out our top picks for the best Greenworks trimmer heads for 80v, 60v, and 40v machines. Whether you need a replacement head for your worn-out trimmer or you’re looking for an upgrade, we’ve got you covered.